Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Time.

And the living is definitely easy, at least right now. I just read over my last blog post and am pleased to report that I am doing about 99% better! I can't believe I got through all that happened.

Life continued and I worked on focusing on getting better. I did a lot of running, continued to see the naturopath and counsellor, danced a lot and tried to think positively. Through all this I was able to loose a little weight and gain a lot of perspective.

I also discovered that somewhere through all this sadness my husband and I picked up a bed bug that multiplied. Boo!! We had to clean all that up and got rid of our bed and couches. We not currently are still on an air mattress and are moving to a different unit in our apartment. I just don't want to stay here just in case, and besides that the new place has a nice large balcony and is facing the river on the 7th floor!

Now I've finished the 3rd term of nursing school and I can say now that I am half way done. I survived and passed all of my courses and right now am making up the science credit that I dropped in 2nd term. I am off for 6 weeks total and am on week 2 of my break already. It's going by fast! I"m keeping busy with summer ballet 4 nights a week that ends this week and I just got a month pass at hot yoga. I also will be going to camp next week and the week after to volunteer out there. So much to do on my holiday, how does anyone ever fit a job into their life!

1 comment:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

SO Good to hear! I know too many folks that struggle HUGELY during nursing school - weird!!! My sister was one, and a couple of my friends, one did attempt suicide during her nursing studies.
Eeek about the bed bug, YAY about the new apt with the large balcony!